The procedure for use of buildings is the following:
- Group checks online calendar to make sure space is available for the date and time of event. To check availability of the space interested in reserving, please go to ORCSD Community Use Calendar.
- Group fills out Use of Buildings application, at least 14 days prior to proposed activity.
ORCSD Employees click here to reserve rooms
Community Users click here to reserve rooms
- Group prints and signs Facilities Guidelines and Release. Both forms need to be sent to:
Fax (603) 868-1835 Debbie Poulin
33 Coe Drive
Durham NH 03824
- Building principal or designee reviews and forwards to facilities office signifying it's ok for group to use building.
- Facilities office reviews, schedules appropriate staff to cover event, checks insurance coverage, authorizes, and schedules on master calendar.
- Once scheduled by facilities office, a permit is generated and emailed to group. The event is authorized and scheduled only at this point which eliminates conflicts.
- All building users are responsible for adhering to the policy and guidelines set by the school district.
Policy Description KF Use of Buildings and Facilities Download KF-R Facilities Guidelines Download KF-R1 Facilities Fees Download